Our resources give you and your organization the freedom to focus on what really matters - Responsive Reliable SERVICE!
- Vehicles and Equipment Maintenance for all vehicle and equipment types
- Day-to-day Vehicle Operations
- Fleet Management including GSA vehicle fleets
- All related logistics support including supplies, aircraft ground handling and fuel management.
Our Customers Benefit from:
Improved reliability and efficiency by applying advanced maintenance technology
Customized maintenance management programs and services designed to meet the specific needs of each of our customers
Lower operating and maintenance costs
Maximum Asset protection leading to extended vehicle and equipment life
Higher vehicle availability, leading to a more productive workforce
A customer service focus that embraces partnering with our customers
Increased vehicle safety due to certified and highly skilled technicians
Shenandoah Fleet Maintenance and Management, LLC offers the latest in technology and resources available, tailoring our services to fit the unique needs of each individual client. Utilizing our comprehensive Fleet Maintenance Management Program and highly skilled and certified technicians, we are able to provide the utmost in quality, efficiency, professionalism and customer service.
We provide a variety of services to the following sectors:
- Federal Government Agencies
- State and Local Government
- U.S. Military
- Public & Private Utilities
- Commercial Fleets
Our services include (but are not limited to) the following areas:
- Fleet Maintenance & Management
- Shenandoah Fleet currently maintains approximately 4,000 fleet vehicles and pieces of equipment across the United States. We have highly qualified, experienced, certified managers and technicians who lead outstanding teams of professionals at each contract location.
- Transportation, Operations & Management
- Shenandoah Fleet offers transportation, operations, managerial and administrative support services, routinely customizing these services to meet the needs of each individual client.
- Warehouse & Materiel Management
- At Shenandoah Fleet, quality control, health, safety, environment, security and compliance are of the utmost importance. We offer operations and related logistics services including warehouse and materiel management.
- Related Logistics Support
- At Shenandoah Fleet, it’s essential that we be able to offer our clients additional services to provide more comprehensive support. We are proud to be able to offer supplementary services such as aircraft ground handling, fuels management, building and grounds maintenance, administrative support and more.